Monday, June 1, 2009

My New Discipline


I just want to take this time  to express my heartfelt thanks to my mac sensei Brian for helping me through this process of designing a new website.  Without him, this would not have been possible.  Thank you Brian, and hope the site measures up to the high standards we set.  In addition to that note, I decided as a new discipline to myself and the life span of this blog, I will post one photo a day from this day forward.  This morning, I was pondering what would be my 1st appropriate image, and this came to mind.  A tribute to all the work we have done - to you Brian!

1 comment:

  1. you did all the work, so it is all credit to you. the hard part will be keeping the blog going. you'd think it'd be easy to write something once a day, but not so much.

    great work.

    ReplyDelete